OPEN ALL YEAR ~ LOCALLY OWNED & MANAGED ON SITE
SPACIOUS LUXURY COASTAL SELF CATERING APARTMENTS IN NEWQUAY, CORNWALL.
ALL BOOKINGS WILL BE FOLLOWED BY TELEPHONE CONSULTATION PRIOR TO CONFIRMATION - PLEASE COMPLETE ENQUIRY/ BOOKING FORM TO INCLUDE LANDLINE NUMBER. ALL OUR APARTMENTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED WITH NEWQUAY TOURIST BOARD FOR MANY YEARS.
CHATSWORTH HAVE SOME AVAILABILITY IN SEPT, 2016
FAST BROADBAND FREE TO ALL GUESTS.
REPRESENT EXCELLENT VALUE.
HANDY FOR TOWN / OWN PARKING ALONGSIDE APARTMENT
WE LET DIRECTLY TO PUBLIC & AS SUCH ARE MORE COMPETITIVELY PRICED. OPERATED BY SAME PROPRIETORS FOR 14 YEARS
TEL: 01637 876001 OR 07801 017801
IDEALLY LOCATED BETWEEN FISTRAL BEACH, BOATING LAKE & NEWQUAY TOWN
DOG FRIENDLY - PETS ALLOWED UNDER STRICT CRITERIA
Ideally located between Fistral Beach, Boating Lake and town centre. Desirable Selfcatering overlooking The Gannel Estuary. Only short walk into town or to various beaches.
Luxury selfcatering apartments
- Close to all amenities
- Chatsworth is south facing (sun trap)
- Desirable area overlooking Gannel Estuary
- Close to Fistral beach and just along from the desirable Newquay Boating Lake & Lakeside Restaurant
- Comfortable & relaxing location
- Own private parking alongside apartment
- Present owners are former 1st in Newquay in Bloom and (standards maintained to optimum level)
- The apartments were completely refurbished in 2014
- We are in close walking distance to Newquay Zoo, Water World, riding stables, tennis courts, bowling green and boating lake
- Short walk to town and beaches
- Cornwall selfcatering at its very best
- Heating, electricity and bed linen included in tariff
Without obligation simply indicate dates on our booking form or Tel: (+44) (0) 1637 876001 for best deals.
E Mail us over and by return we will provide you with all 2016 events in both Newquay & Cornwall.
Superior self catering holiday apartments in the most desirable area of Newquay. The apartments are situated to the west wing of Chatsworth House and are set within a beautiful rural location and yet within a close proximity to Fistral, Crantock beach & towns amenities.
The Gannel Estuary provides magnificent views from the grounds of Chatsworth House and a wealth of activities. Canoeing, Horse Riding, Bird Watching, Fishing and Gannel walks. There is an abundance of wild life and rarely seen birds frequent the area such as the Egret. Also regular visitors are Cormorants, Herons, Swans, Buzzards and Hawks. Chatsworth House is South Facing and the grounds form an enclave that provides a fantastic “Sun Trap”. Close by are the boating lake, award winning tea gardens, Newquay Zoo, Riding Stables and the famous Fistral Beach. So highly desirable is this area that even the famous such as the actors Donald Sutherland and Michael Caine have stayed at Chatsworth House whilst filming on location in the area many years ago.
Call us on 01637 876001 or complete booking form from link above under "booking"